Tuesday 3 December 2019

Edusum.com Review – Ideal Site for Microsoft Power BI Certification Preparation

When I passed my Microsoft Power BI 70-778 certification exam and shared my certification on LinkedIn, I received hundreds of likes and many comments with views crossing 45,000 (still counting!). This indicates tremendous interest in passing this exam, which is sometimes challenging for those who are new in the BI field. And I am writing this edusum.com review to know people how this site has helped me achieve my desired score.


To help Power BI aspirants, I decided to write down my edusum.com review to help other test takers follow a similar path to earn this certification.

My First Try was unsuccessful

This is to be stated that I passed this exam in my second attempt. I am sharing this edusum.com because this is not unusual for a person to fail in the first attempt. After having sufficient experience in Power BI was unable to pass this exam and scored around 665 when the passing score was 700. This has given me a lot of aspiration that if I fine-tune my learning, then I will be able to pass the 70-778 exam in my next attempt. What I learned from my first attempt that there were many scenario-based questions. These questions may consume your allotted time because if you are not reading it accurately, then you will try to read it every time. It is stated from where repeated scenarios start and end, so reading it once and understanding precisely will help you save your time. I gave a lot of time in my first attempt leaving less time to attempt other questions, so I need to rush, and that created confusion and errors.

MCSA 70-778 Certification ExamSyllabus Topics:

  • Consuming and Transforming Data By Using Power BI Desktop
  • Modeling and Visualizing Data
  • Configure Dashboards, Reports, and Apps in the Power BI Service

Significance of D DAX – Data Analysis Expressions


I can easily say that most of the questions concentrate on DAX, so you must have sound knowledge of it. Learning parameters, syntax, and sample implementations will help you grip it fully. Hands-on experience of DAX is necessary if you want to clear this exam. I did a lot of practice for time intelligence functions because these are present in the exam in good numbers. I downloaded a book, titled “Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) Reference SQL Server 2012 Books Online,” which helped me a lot in my preparation. This is to be pointed out that some new functions included in DAX are not present in this book, but most of the information is relevant, and it seems that Microsoft 70-778 exam questions have referred this book a lot.

Data Transformation


Data transformation is significant in practical scenarios because your BI relies a lot on clean data. You must carry out proper practice on all data transformation methods, primarily covering all menu options in Power BI desktop.

Maximum reading, learning and practice test

Microsoft provides a lot of study material for Power BI. You must plan your expertise by reading common topics as some answers are hidden within the contents. I went through a lot of material, and I must say that subscription plans were the most difficult part for me as it defines what can be shared with internal and external users. Additionally, you must look into the configuration and setup part as well, along with Office 365 and Azure concerning topics involving Power BI. There are plenty of videos and textual content you can get from Microsoft.

Edusum.com Review


By offering authentic Exam Questionsfor Microsoft 70-778 certification, edusum.com helps you in earning your IT certificate fast and easy. MCSA BI Reporting 70-778 practice test is a complete package that contains accessible knowledge about the appropriate topics. It is based on questions and answers related to the exam’s structure. It offers a thorough practice. The proper study guide will give you the best preparation and make you confident and competent. However, timing is important in the 70-778 exam and this where practice tests help you a lot.

Sitting for an Exam


This is just a few common strategies that can help you for Microsoft exam:
  • Be ready for exam day. Get a good night’s rest, have a healthy breakfast, and get to the exam on time.
  • Read the question thoroughly. 
  • Learn to identify distractions and to neglect them, as they have nothing to do with the question.
  • First, eliminate the wrong answers, then consider what’s left.
  • Consider reading the answers first, then the question.
  • Be aware of time spent on each question, and don’t spend too much time on a tough one. Come back to it later if needed.

As an outcome of this edusum.com review, I wish my learning experience for the BI Reporting 70-778 exam will be beneficial to future aspirants. 

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment